Thursday, March 11, 2010

Grind Time Now Presents: 12 Gauge vs Leathel

In the first rap round I'd have to give this round to Leathel the rapper from New Jersey. He came in giving his full effort and he came with the killer punchlines. 12 gauge was rhyming too simple he didn't say anything good in his rap verse until his last bar in my opinion.

I like 12 gauge's rap verse in the second round. Too bad It wasn't a tie Leathel killed him again in the second round. His flow was alright but, his hard-hitting rhymes and punchlines are what did the trick.

In the third round of this rap battle I would have to say it was a tied battle. I think i enjoyed 12 gauge a little bit more it was interesting to see him make a come back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTyfY_E4o7s

No comments:

Post a Comment

rap battle;rap battles;battle rap;battles rap;rap battles;8 mile rap battle;

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...