Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Rap Battle DON'T FLOP - Jee4ce Vs Bony

Excuse me for taking so long to post my commentary but today I had one problem after another my internet isn't working so i had to pick up wi-fi from the houses around me please continue to check my blog daily

In the first round of this rap battle Jee4ce started off the rap battle. Jee4ce was great with putting syllable battle raps together. Jee4ce had a great closer battle rap punchline. Bony came hard and was great syllable rap battling. In my opinion Jee4ce won this rap battle.

Jee4ce had a lot to say in the second round of the rap battle. Jee4ce made fun of Bony's battle rap verse. Bony stepped up his battle rap game in the second round of the rap battle and switched up his battle rap low to very battle rap syllabic. This round of the rap battle was a tie.

In the third round of this rap battle Jee4ce started off good with . I liked his rap style. Jee4ce slipped up towards the middle to end of his rap verse. This round of the rap battle goes to Bony who stayed consistent the whole way through.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZ088ScHjuM&playnext_from=TL&videos=iodIkgdCZWc&feature=sub


Go watch the US play in the 2010 World Cup

No comments:

Post a Comment

rap battle;rap battles;battle rap;battles rap;rap battles;8 mile rap battle;

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...