Thursday, April 22, 2010

Grind Time Now / 9Five Eyewear Presents: LottaZay vs 9DM

In the first round I liked 9DM's rap style in this rap battle because I can relate to it better.I especially liked the rap rhyme when he made a refference to monsters under the bed. His rap delivery was great and he kept every rap syllable rhyming. LottaZay held it down and I can't say he lost this round of the rap battle This round of the rap battle was a tie.

In the second round of the rap battle 9DM stayed consistent and rap verse was raw and in you face as usual. 9DM spit that madness when he was rapping and LottaZay was holding it down at first but he stuttered, fumbled and for got his rap rhymes.

In the third round of this rap battle 9DM stayed consistent with his rap metaphors and he totally. LottaZay had a straight rap verse but not good enough in my opinion.9 DM won this round of the rap battle in my opinion without a doubt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsBSFb43gr0


Search Amazon.com for LottaZay

No comments:

Post a Comment

rap battle;rap battles;battle rap;battles rap;rap battles;8 mile rap battle;

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...